We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
children like it very much ....................... and so do we, it is a light and healthy food
- polished corn flour polisher (commercial)
- cheese or cheese
- a little butter
- peppercorns for eyes
- red pepper for beak, ridge and wings
- lettuce, parsley-for decoration
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Ratuste with cheese:
I make polenta not very hard (slippery flour is better)
Then I spread them on a plate with a spoon soaked in a little melted butter
Then put cheese or cheese then stick strips in the sleeve and make it like a ball and then shape the ducklings or whatever shapes you want
they are served hot and better (it can be cold as you like)
children will adore them but neither will their parents
3 quick recipes with cheese
1. Zucchini meatballs with Telemea cheese
Do you like zucchini? Well, it can become irresistible by frying. But don't take our word for it. Try it too! Mix the grated zucchini with the telemea, flour and eggs, flavor with parsley and garlic, then fry and taste. Delicious, right?
2. Spinach paste with cream cheese
Garlic hardened in butter and olive oil gives an incredible flavor to spinach, so you will cook them together in the pan over low heat. Then you will mix the spinach with cream cheese and you will get a tasty and creamy composition, only good to spread on bread.
3. Salad with halloumi cheese and baked pears
If you like salads, especially tasty ones, it means that you will like what I have prepared for you! Our salad is themed in autumn, and for that we chose two very juicy Santa Maria pears. We baked them with a little onion and served them on a bed of valerian with one of our favorite cheeses, namely halloumi. And if you feel the need for something crunchy, add some roasted hazelnuts to the salad.
Bonus! Tart with mushrooms and cheese
This is a more weekend recipe, when we seem to have a little more time for cooking! So, what to do? Let's bake a tart together. With homemade dough, of course. And as a filling, we go for something simple, some sautéed mushrooms, mixed with beaten egg, urda, oregano and dill. We say it sounds good, don't you agree?
Pasta with cheese
It is quite possible that a food that I prepare very often will not be posted on the blog & # 8230 in fact I think there are more but it will be their turn to all just a little patience. I called the recipe pasta with cheese and not macaroni with cheese because I usually use what pasta I have in the pantry and I also don't want to limit your options. Pasta with cheese is a dish that will get you out of trouble especially at dinner when simple and easy food ideas are the most sought after. They are made quickly and if you prepare them as I write you by adding a simple ingredient but which makes them much creamier, it will make you repeat the recipe many times or until the scale says stop :)
I don't even know if they have a specific recipe, in the end everyone prepares them with what cheese they like and in larger or smaller quantities.
Once upon a time when I had the option of fresh country cheese, I made them with cheese, then I tried different types of cheese with all kinds of textures such as mozzarella or cheese, but the one I stayed true to is bellows cheese. I think it works great in this combination.
Pasta with cheese
Ingredients 4 normal portions or 2 larger depends on how hungry you are :)
- 400g pasta (choose quality pasta)
- 300g bellows cheese (mozzarella, cas, cheese, gouda, masdam)
- 50 ml oil or butter
- salt pepper
- and the miracle ingredient 150ml milk or 200g cream at least 12% fat
- optional 150g kaizer or bacon
You also need a pot with thicker walls and even a deep wok pan, however, regardless of the type of dish used, you will have some work to do when washing it.
Boil the pasta according to the cooking time indicated on the package, the proportion is 100g pasta per 1 l of water. Put half a teaspoon of salt in the boiling water.
After they have boiled, we strain them without passing them under a stream of cold water.
In a pot put oil or butter add half the amount of cooked pasta, then grated cheese or crushed pieces and the other amount of pasta.
Stir gently over low heat until the cheese has melted and then turn off the heat. Add sour cream or milk and mix gently. Here the magic occurs as you can see, the pasta becomes very creamy and the cheese network expands :)
Season with salt and pepper. If you want you can also add the pieces of fried kaizer or bacon, I put them when I don't put them, it depends if I have them in the fridge.
And the filmed version, just to see how beautiful the cheese stretches
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.
Preparation Cake with sweet cheese simple recipe
Sweet Cheesecake & # 8211 video recipe
Prepare fragrant dough for the cake with simple recipe sweet cheese
1. The soft butter, at room temperature, is mixed in a large bowl & # 8211 at first at a lower speed, then higher & # 8211 with grated peel of 1 lemon, vanilla sugar, salt and sugar, until the sugar is dissolved and a frothy cream is obtained.
2. Add the 2 egg yolks and continue to mix until incorporated into the butter cream. Clean the blades of the mixer with a spatula, recovering the composition that adhered to them.
3. Add the flour in 3 slices, over the butter cream with the yolks, mixing with a solid spatula or wooden spoon after each new slice added. Add the cream and mix with the wooden spoon / spatula for another 1 minute, then knead quickly.
4. Kneading will be fast, without insisting, because we do not want to develop the gluten network in the flour and get an elastic dough, like bread, but just to mix the ingredients. Add extra flour only if the dough does not bind and is very sticky. I used type 550 flour and I didn't need to add anything extra, I just kneaded until the dough came off the bowl.
5. The dough is shaped into a rectangular shape, with a uniform thickness over the entire surface, and wrapped in cling film. Refrigerate for ½ hour & # 8211 1 hour (can be left cold until the next day).
Prepare the filling for the simple recipe sweet cheesecake
1. For this sweet cheese cake I used homemade cottage cheese (click on the link for the recipe), but just as good as any fresh cottage cheese, with a pleasant smell (not too sour), greasy (20% fat) and not excessively moist. Mix the cottage cheese with the sugar in a large bowl (I put only 150 grams, but if you like it sweeter, you can add more), grated lemon peel, vanilla sugar, raisins (if using) and whole egg . If you want to add 1 more egg, there are no baths, it will be really useful, especially if the cheese you use is wetter. If you have 1-2 yolks or egg whites left over from other preparations, you can add those to the filling as well.
2. The 2 egg whites recommended on the list of ingredients for the filling are put in a large bowl, add 1 pinch of salt and beat hard with the mixer. Add over the cow's cheese from the bowl then add the semolina, from which we will keep about ½ of spoon aside. Mix everything with a spatula until smooth. I used a fine wheat semolina, which does not coagulate strongly, from the harshest, with greater granulation, it is enough to use 100 grams.
Laying out sheets of tender dough for the simple recipe cow's cheese cake
1. After the dough has elapsed, turn on the oven and set it at 180 ° C. Prepare a tray of about 35 * 25 cm, which does not necessarily need to be lined with baking paper, the dough is greasy, it can be left completely ungreased. However, I put baking paper because I find it much easier to take the cake out of the tray.
2. Place the unpacked dough from the food foil on the work surface sprinkled with flour. Divide into 2 equal pieces. With the help of the rolling pin, spread one by one, from each piece of dough, 2 sheets with dimensions close to those of the tray in which the cake will be baked (35 * 25 cm).
Assembling cake with simple recipe sweet cheese
1. Roll out a rolling sheet of dough as we specified in the previous step, lift it off the worktop with its help and transfer it over the tray, unrolling it from the rolling pin and letting it slide into the tray, in its place.
2. Sprinkle the semolina kept on top of the tender dough sheet in the pan.
3. Pour all the sweet cheese filling over the dough sheet, leveling it nicely in an equal layer.
4. Transfer to the tray, above the filling, the second sheet of dough, also using a rolling pin, as we did with the first sheet. Punch it with a fork from place to place and the cake is ready in the oven.
Baking cake with sweet cottage cheese simple recipe
Bake the sweet cheese cake at a medium height in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 55 minutes & # 8211 1 hour, until it browns nicely over the entire surface. Allow the cake with the sweet cheese to cool in the form before serving.
Serving and serving cake with simple recipe cow's cheese
The sweet cheese cake will be portioned, after it has cooled to room temperature, in shapes as preferred, it can be squares, rhombuses, rectangles, larger or smaller, as desired. At choice, the edges can be cut to obtain perfectly equal portions. Serve the cake sprinkled with powdered sugar. Good job, be useful!
- It took
- 500 g boiled potatoes
- 500 g flour
- 2 eggs
- 25 g fresh yeast (or 7 g dry)
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 300 g cheese, cheese, etc.
- For oil and decoration
- 1 egg tied
- poppy and sesame seeds