We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Meat and poultry
- Beef mince
Easy to prep and cook, with fantastic results. One of my favorites, and my family's too! I use OXO cubes for the stock cubes as they give the best flavour.
Derbyshire, England, UK
10 people made this
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Large Onion, chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic, chopped
- 500g Minced Beef
- 400g Tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp Tomato Puree
- 1 small bottle Red Wine
- 2 Beef stock cubes
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Italian herbs
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Ground Black pepper
MethodPrep:10min ›Cook:30min ›Ready in:40min
- Heat oil in a large pan and fry the Onions and Garlic until they are soft.
- Add Minced Beef, cooking on a medium heat.
- Add Italian herbs, Paprika, Pepper, Sugar and Stock cubes and stir.
- Add Tomato Puree, cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add Tomatoes and Red Wine, cover an simmer on low heat for 15-30 minutes (longer is better).
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(4)
Reviews in English (5)
Easy and Very tasty. I did add celery carrots and bacon and the sauce was lovely. Will definitely make again.-24 Feb 2018
can u do this without wine ?-24 Jan 2015
Delicious - I tried adding a few mushrooms at the start to fry in with the garlic and onions which helps add a bit of bulk to the meal-24 Dec 2013