We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
1. Preheat the oven to 190 ° C
2. Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix until smooth.
3. Wallpaper a tray (20 cm in diameter) with baking paper, put the composition and spread it with a spoon.
4. Put the tray in the oven for 20-30 min. When it is baked, it should be dry, and if you do the toothpick test, it should come out clean. Let cool in the pan.
1. Put the gelatin to hydrate for 10 minutes in water, then dissolve it on a steam bath. 2. Mix the yogurt with the cheese and the sweetener, then put the dissolved gelatin in the composition, mix and put in the fridge for 10 minutes.
On a plate we put the base of the tart, we mount a cake ring, then we pour the filling and we put the cherries on top. Put in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
Black cherry cake
I think it is the simplest cake and it is prepared very quickly.
Let's start with the cherries. I had pitted cherries, made from compote, so I just took them out of the jar and drained them on a paper towel.
If you have fresh cherries, wash them and remove the seeds.
You can cut them in half, it will be easier. I put the whole cherries, so they stand out more when we cut the pandispan.
We grab the counter. Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Mix the yolks with the oil over which we will add the milk.
Mix well, and over the obtained mixture we will gradually put the flour that we sift together with the baking powder.
We leave everything aside and take care of the whites. We mix them together with the salt powder until they become a hard foam.
Add the sugar gradually, continuing to mix until you get a meringue.
In this we will put the grated lemon peel. From the meringue obtained we will take 2-3 tablespoons and we will put it over the yolk composition, we will incorporate it well with the help of a palette, with light movements from top to bottom.
We will repeat the process, until we incorporate all the meringue in the yolk mixture.
We put the obtained composition in a tray (25 & times30cm) lined with baking paper, we also arrange the cherries (I had about 50), then we put the tray in the preheated oven at 170 degrees Celsius for about 30-40 minutes.
It is best to try the toothpick, if it passes the test it means it is ready.
Let the cake cool, powder it with powdered sugar and we can slice it.
- You can replace cherries with other fruits depending on your preferences.
- If you want a higher cake you can double the quantities or use a smaller tray than the one I used.
The fluffy cake with black cherries has a sensational aroma, it is delicious. Try the recipe and you will be convinced! I recommend you to try the fluffy cake and fluffy pandispan recipes.
Quick cake with black cherries
The recipe and the pictures belong to him Oana Branescu, blog contributor Good appetite, recipes with Gina Bradea.
Eggplant salad with yogurt and garlic Turkish dietary recipe
There are many recipes for eggplant salads and most contain quite a lot of oil or even mayonnaise (yolks). In this case it is an eggplant salad with yogurt and very little olive oil. A light and refreshing summer salad.
I ate this wonderful eggplant salad with yogurt and garlic right in Turkey, in Istanbul. The Turks are famous for the wide range of meals (snacks) offered everywhere, in restaurants or bistros. Yoğurtlu patlıcan salatası this salad is called in turkish. Patlican are eggplant (pronounced "patlidjan") and hence the Romanian word pătlăgea (eggplant or red quail). I also found this recipe with pleasure at a Turkish restaurant in Dresden, owned by a Turkish family (it's just to the right of everything, under parsley leaves).
I told you here in detail with what goodies we were treated there and how we reconstituted at home the recipe of a fabulous pot of vegetables with meat and cheese, au gratin in the oven.
Well, I took my heart in my teeth and asked for the eggplant salad recipe with yogurt and garlic. I found out that it is prepared very easily and quickly: baked eggplants (peeled and chopped) mixed with yogurt, a little olive oil and garlic. I was interested in the proportions & # 8230 how much yogurt is put in how many eggplants? I found out that it's the eggplant ratio: yogurt is 4: 1. That is, for 500 g of eggplant (baked and peeled) we need approx. 125 g yogurt. Yogurt should be fatty and creamy (preferably Greek yoghurt with 10% fat) so as not to result in a watery eggplant salad. Put olive oil in moderation: 1 tablespoon (about 20 ml). With garlic, the thing is more permissive: it is put to taste. We must not, however, exaggerate with him.
The combination of eggplant with garlic goes extraordinarily well with baked peppers. I advise you to prepare 1-2 baked peppers (kapia or bell peppers) to serve this way. Eggplant salad with yogurt and garlic is served with slices of bread or traditional sticks. This is what the Turkish restaurant in Dresden looked like: swollen like a pillow!
From the quantities below it results approx. 8 servings of eggplant salad with yogurt and garlic. Keep in mind that raw eggplant decreases by 50% after baking and peeling, so from 1 kg of fresh eggplant you will be left with 500 g of ripe eggplant.
1. Put in a bowl the flour, soft butter, sugar, vanilla sugar and egg yolks rubbed with a pinch of salt and mix everything until a dough is formed. Cover with plastic wrap and leave to cool for about an hour.
2. Meanwhile, wash the cherries, clean the seeds, pass part with the blender, part crush. Bring the sugar to a boil, with the juice left by the cherries, the gelatin sheets soaked in water, the lemon juice and the mashed and crushed cherries, then mix everything until it starts to take on the consistency of a jelly.
3. Spread the tart sheet and place it in the tray lined with butter and flour, including the walls of the tray. Put in the oven, bake the sheet and then fill with cherry jelly.
4. Beat the eggplant, sugar and vanilla meringue and pour over the tart, then let it brown for a pleasant appearance. Serve garnished with fresh cherries and mint leaves.
We need a square tart shape of about 20 cm. Mix the ground biscuits, melted butter and a tablespoon of fructose and get the graham top.
Place the mixture in a square shape and refrigerate for 10-12 minutes.
Take a canned pineapple compote pieces, unsweetened 226g and drain the juice. Mix 80 ml of pineapple compote juice with 2 sachets of gelatin (4 teaspoons of gelatin). To dissolve the gelatin, heat the mixture of juice and gelatin to a medium temperature, stirring continuously with a whisk. Remove the juice from the heat and continue mixing, adding honey.
Mix separately in a bowl with yogurt, vanilla essence, pineapple compote, juice mixture with gelatin and honey, coconut and coconut essence.
Place the above mixture over the ground biscuits and refrigerate until hardened.
When served, it can be garnished with strawberries and / or kiwi (optional). For a serving (1/9) we have 152 calories.
Diet cake with cheese and cherries
900 g defatted cottage cheese, 3 large eggs (L), natural sweetener to taste (I put 90 g), 95 g defatted yogurt, 50 g cocoa (11% fat), 30 g cornstarch, 200 g cherries ( without seeds), sweetener powder for finishing
Difficulty: low | Time: 1h 30 min
Diplomatic cake roll with yogurt and fruit
Here I (Oana) took over the connection. Diana brought me the cool, shaped cake. I left it in the fridge for a few more hours and turned it over on a long plate. This is going smoothly. First I removed the plastic foil from the surface (the one that covers the biscuits) and then I overturned it on the plate and I peeled off the rest of the foil.
1. Preheat the oven to 200C. Put flour, cornstarch, a pinch of salt and 2 teaspoons of sugar in a bowl, then add cold butter until the mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs. Add the egg yolk and 1-2 tablespoons of cold water and mix.
2. Knead the dough lightly on a clean surface. Form a ball, place in a bowl and cool in the refrigerator for half an hour.
3. Spread the dough to a thickness of 2-3 mm. Put the dough in a tart pan and leave in the fridge for 15 minutes.
4. Put baking paper and add beans or rice, then bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove the paper and beans / rice, then bake for another 5 minutes. Reduce oven heat to 170C.
5. Mix the remaining sugar, eggs, ground almonds and almond essence, if used. Pour the mixture over the dough, then put the cherries, pressing them lightly. Bake for 50-60 minutes. Serve with ice cream or sour cream.
Cherry and vanilla tart
1. Sift the flour and place in a bowl. The butter, which has previously been refrigerated, is incorporated with the knife without touching it with your hand, then it is pressed with a fork until the composition has the appearance of large crumbs of bread. Then sprinkle with very cold water in which the salt has dissolved and mix with a fork in a circular motion. If necessary, 2-3 teaspoons of water can be added.
2. Squeeze the dough into your hands and shape it into a ball, without kneading, and wrap it in a napkin and let it cool for 20 minutes.
3. From this composition the tart form is dressed. Place in the oven for about 20 minutes in a greased pan. It is then left to cool.
4. Commercial vanilla cream cream is prepared according to the instructions on the envelope, cooled and then placed over the tart dough.
5. Wash the cherries, clean the stalks and seeds and boil for 10 minutes in 200 ml of water with the gelatin sachets. Leave to cool a little and then place over the tart.