We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Pierogi are Polish dumplings, crescent-shaped, boiled, baked or fried, which have various fillings of potatoes, minced meat, cheese, sauerkraut or fruit. I found them on YuoTube quite by chance and they seemed easy to do so I tried them :)
- For dumplings:
- 250 g flour (I put wholemeal)
- 1 or
- 50 ml milk
- 3 tablespoons oil
- Ptr. filling:
- 4-5 potatoes
- 50 g butter
- 100 g of cow's milk
- Ptr. served:
- sour cream
Preparation time: less than 90 minutes
METHOD OF PREPARING THE RECIPE Pierogi:
Peel the potatoes and bring to the boil. Meanwhile, make the dough by mixing all the ingredients and kneading well. Divide the dough into 2 or 4 and spread a 4 mm thick sheet with the rolling pin. Using a cup, cut dough discs and place them on a kitchen napkin.
After boiling the potatoes, drain and crush together with the butter and cheese. We spread the dough discs lightly by hand like on a pizza dough, we put a ligurita with the filling in the center, then we fold it in the shape of a crescent and we stick the edges by pressing our fingers on the edges several times.
Boil 3 liters of water with 3 teaspoons of salt. When the water boils, put the dumplings to boil for about 5 minutes, then remove them with a spatula and let them drain. After they have drained, mix them with butter and serve them with sour cream and parmesan.
It ranks 1st in the top mentioned above and is the national food of Mexico. It consists of thin and flat tortillas, which are grilled, are stuffed with vegetables and meat in various combinations. After folding, it is consumed without cutlery.
Image by Constanze Riechert-Kurtze via Pixabay
Pita bread machine. Underpants Machine. Puff pastry machine and several Pierogi machines and equipment
Professional industrial production line Pierogi ANKO
40 years, 300 recipes, 30 food machines, a team of professional consultants to make smart decisions when ordering Pierogi machines. ANKO, since 1978, owns 70% of the food market in Taiwan and has sold its products in over 112 countries.
From a single Pierogi processing equipment to the design and manufacture of production lines, the ANKOE team of engineers has always come up with an innovative design to ensure that your Pierogi business is profitable. The Pierogi equipment from which you receive ANKO aims to be profitable and the production capacity is high.
ANKO has provided customers with high quality Pierogi industrial processing equipment, both with advanced technology and 40 years of experience, ANKO ensures that the requirements of each customer are met.
The most appreciated dishes served on the street. Top 15 delicious dishes from around the world
The culture of street food, street food, is not very developed in Romania. In many parts of the world, however, there are dishes that people consume only from street vendors, who prepare them best.
According to Food Atlas, which has compiled a list of the 50 most popular street dishes, Romanian pretzels are on the 13th place. Here are the rest of the dishes appreciated and known around the world:
- Falafel - Israel
Even if these vegetarian chickpea meatballs are considered Israel's national dish, they would have originated in Egypt, Lebanon or Palestine. In the 1950s, in order to earn a living, immigrants began to make falafel on the streets, and sell them wrapped in sheets of paper.
- Satay - Indonesia
Satay is a popular and versatile Indonesian dish. It consists of strips of meat served with sauce. All types of meat can be used to make satay, even some of the exotic varieties, such as crocodile or snake. It is essential to marinate before putting the meat on the grill.
- Pierogi - Poland
These stuffed dumplings were a favorite food of peasants, but they became one of Poland's favorite dishes. Each family has its own version of the filling, and the ingredients that can be used are varied.
- Gyros - Greece
Gyros consists of pork, beef, chicken, lamb or veal cooked on a vertical skewer. The meat is sliced and placed next to the pita with tzatziki and tomatoes, onions, salad and cucumbers.
Pho - Vietnam
Pho is a Vietnamese noodle soup - one of the most beloved Vietnamese dishes in the Western Hemisphere due to its complex, unique flavors and elegant simplicity.
- Pad Thai - Thailand
Pad Thai is the national food of Thailand, a flavorful dish, composed of rice noodles, tofu, dried shrimp, bean sprouts and eggs. It can be prepared with chicken and pork, and its flavors are a complex combination of sweet, sour and salty.
- Miso Ramen - Japan
Miso ramen is an aromatic preparation obtained by cooking miso base, broth and vegetables in a wok. The soup is supplemented with bean sprouts, shredded pork, garlic, sweet corn and (sometimes) local seafood. It was invented in 1955 in Sapporo.
- Tamal - Mexico
Tamal has survived since Aztec times and is prepared from a cornmeal dough and a sweet or salty filling, wrapped in peel or banana leaves. It is served with atolls, a specific drink.
- Spanakopita - Greece
Spanakopita is a puff pastry pie filled with boiled spinach, lemon juice, feta cheese and sometimes dill. Before, it was the staple food of the field workers, who put it in their pockets and ate it while working the land.
- Piadina Romagnola - Italy
Piada or piadina Romagnola was once a bread of the poor, often made with corn flour. The piadinas of now can have any filling, resemble sandwiches, and can be easily found freshly prepared at many street kiosks.
- Lahmacun - Turkey
Even though lahmacun is popularly nicknamed Turkish pizza, it is actually a crunchy dough sprinkled with spicy minced meat. In Turkey it is the favorite street food for lunch. It can be found at many street stalls, as well as in almost any traditional Turkish restaurant, or in kebab restaurants.
- Shaorma - Lebanon
Shaorma is a marinated and fried meat dish that rotates on a large skewer. It was first cooked during the Ottoman Empire, and its name comes from the Arabic pronunciation of the Turkish word çevirme (letter to return).
- Tacos - Mexico
Tacosus is the national food of Mexico, dating from the eighteenth century. Today it is one of the main street and fast food products in Mexico - it consists of thin and flat tortillas, grilled, topped with numerous fillings, folded and eaten without utensils.
- Dondurma - Turkey
Turkish ice cream comes from the city of Maras and what really distinguishes it from other varieties is its resistance to melting and its particularly dense, gummy texture. These qualities are brought about by adding two thickeners to the basic mixture of milk and sugar: gum arabic and salep - a type of flour obtained from the root of the early wild orchid.
- French fries - Belgium
There are not many dishes as popular in the world as french fries. Although there is a rivalry between France and Belgium in terms of the exact origin of the dish, Belgians love french fries the most and raise them to the rank of culinary art.
Pierogi pieczone w śmietanie w piekarniku
- Mąka & # 8211 550 grams
- Woda & # 8211 1,5 philippines
- Only to szczypta
- Jajko kurze & # 8211 1 sztuka
- Mieszanka mielonego kurczaka i wieprzowiny & # 8211 600 g
- Śmietana domowej roboty & # 8211 450 grams
- Pieprz czerwony i mielony czarny & # 8211 do smaku
- Średnia cebula & # 8211 1 głowa
- Małe marchewki & # 8211 1 szt.
- Czosnek & # 8211 2 ząbki
- Oliwa z oliwek & # 8211 3 łyżki.
Przelej przesianą mąkę do głębokiej emaliowanej miski, ułóż w środku i wbij jajko. Sól i zaczynamy ugniatać palcami jednej ręki, stopniowo dodając wodę. Po tym jak skrzep zaczyna się przesuwać po warstwie mąki na dnie pojemnika, połóż go na powierzchni roboczej i stwórz strome, jednolite ciasto.
Przykryj ją plastową miską i daj odpocząć. Czyścimy warzywa, robimy cięcie o dowolnym kształcie, wlewamy olej do rondla i smażymy.
Włóż farsz do dużego pojemnika, dodaj starty czosnek, przyprawy i dokładnie wymieszaj. Z ciasta formujemy długą kiełbasę o średnicy 2 & # 8211 3 cm i kroimy ją na prosięta o grubości 1 & # 8211 1,5 cm.
Zanurzono ich końce w mące, rozwałkowano wałkiem do ciasta. Na środku małej łyżeczki włóż farsz, złóż na pół i połącz brzegi.
Po zrobieniu całego ciasta, dokładnie złóż kluski w głębokim brytfannie. Posypać pieczonymi warzywami, zalać śmietaną i wstawić do piekarnika nagrzanego do 190 ° C na jedną godzinę.
Vietnam & # 8211 Phở
Local products contribute to the creation of some of the most special flavors in the world, to be found only in Vietnam
Pho (pronounced "fuh") is a Vietnamese soup, based on beef or chicken in broth, in which you can find thin slices of that meat, rice noodles and vegetables. Specific garnishes such as onions, bean sprouts, chili, basil and a drop of lime only give the plate that I don't know what with which it remains in your memory. This dish is said to have been invented in the northern city of Hanoi and was originally considered breakfast.
Pho has become one of the most widely adopted dishes internationally, especially in countries such as France, the United States and Canada. After the Viernam War, Vietnamese refugees brought pho soup with them to countless countries, and it is now found in restaurants around the world.
& # 8230 but, easy to understand, there is no better place to try the famous soup for the first time than the place where it appeared. In the French Quarter of Hanoi, Pho Thin is a simple, inexpensive store, a family business and a place that has been making soup for years. We recommend it for the aromas of ginger, garlic and onion that envelop the meat.
Ingredients for pierogi:
For the dough:
230 g of sour cream
360 g of flour
A pinch of salt
1 baking powder
For the filling:
1. Potatoes: 4-5 medium potatoes, 1 small onion, 50 g butter, 4 tablespoons milk (prepare as a puree, only add finely chopped onions, optional)
2. Cheese: 150 g of cow's milk, 3 tablespoons sour cream, 2 eggs (mix all ingredients)
3. Urda: 150 g of urda, 1 bunch of green dill, 3 tablespoons sour cream, 1 egg (mix all ingredients)
4. Jam: 200 g of fruit jam
Ingredients fried chicken according to the cold oven method
- 1 vegetarian chicken of 1.7 kg
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 3 sprigs of fresh basil
- 1 bunch of fresh thyme
- 1 sprig of green onion, with leaves
- ½ lemon
- 35 grams of butter
- 15 ml. olive oil
- salt and pepper
Basic rules for the success of the recipe
For the success of this simple recipe, which has an exceptional result, we must follow two very simple rules:
A. The chicken should be brought to room temperature, taken out of the refrigerator at least 2 hours before cooking.
B. The oven thermostat is working properly. By this I mean that if we set a certain oven temperature, we can be sure that the temperature is exactly that in the oven. To make sure we have a well-calibrated oven, we can use an oven thermometer. If the set oven temperature and the thermometer display coincide, it is certain that the oven thermostat is working correctly.
How to cook fried chicken to perfection - cold oven method
Preparation of spicy pasta and seasoning the chicken
This recipe for fried chicken according to the cold oven method mainly refers to a technique of cooking chicken in the oven. The way the chicken is seasoned can be different, depending on your preferences. I seasoned the chicken that I prepared in this way with a butter flavored with greens. Following this technique, however, you can cook seasoned chicken as everyone prefers.
1. I put in the container of a chopper butter, green onions, thyme and basil, cut larger than a knife and 2 cloves of garlic. I added 1 teaspoon of coarse salt and ¼ teaspoon of pepper.
2. I added the butter and olive oil and mixed until I got a fragrant paste, like a fine ointment.
Here are two more suggestions for seasoning this fried chicken:
- Prepare a paste of 40 grams of duck lard, 3 cloves of crushed garlic, 1 teaspoon grated sweet paprika, 1 teaspoon grated cumin, ½ teaspoon ground black pepper and 1 teaspoon grated salt.
- Blender 2 green onions, grated lemon peel, 1 tablespoon chopped green tarragon, 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves, 1 tablespoon chopped green basil, 1 teaspoon chopped rosemary, 30 milliliters of oil of olives, salt and pepper to taste.
Grooming and seasoning the chicken
3. Once I finished preparing the seasoned butter with which I tasted the chicken, I focused my attention on the chicken. I burned with a kitchen torch all the traces of plumage left on the skin. Next, I carefully wiped the chicken, with paper towels, inside and out.
4. Carefully, with my fingertips, I detached the skin from the chicken's chest. As much as possible (as far as possible) I detached the skin from the upper thighs as well. I greased the chicken well with the flavored paste under the peeled skin. I insisted on the chest, where I distributed about cu⁄3 of the butter with prepared greens. The butter will protect the weak meat of the breast during cooking, preventing it from drying out excessively.
5. I greased the chicken well with the seasoned butter inside. I put two whole garlic cloves in the cavity of the lemon chicken. During cooking, the lemon will generate steam, which will gently cook the chicken from the inside. I ran the ends of my legs through the "buttonhole" cut into the chicken's skin and closed the cavity again.
6. I greased the chicken with all the remaining green butter and placed it, chest up, in a heat-resistant dish of the right size, neither too big nor too small. Optionally, it can be seasoned additionally, I sprinkled a little coarse salt on the skin.
Cooking the chicken by the cold oven method
7. The ready-seasoned chicken, placed in the pan, is placed on a medium height in the cold oven. Turn on the oven and set it at 180 ° C, ventilated. To determine the optimal cooking time for our chicken, we calculate 50 minutes of cooking at 180 ° C for every 1 kg of chicken + 5 minutes for the final browning, on the grill function at 190 ° C. For the chicken I used, 1.7 kg, that means => 01:25 H + 0:05 H = 1:30 H. In the first half, we do nothing. We divide the last half of the cooking time for this fried chicken by the cold oven method into three equal stages, turning the chicken from one side to the other after each one.
8. Here's how I did it: after the first 45 minutes, with the help of a long spatula and a solid fork, I turned the chicken upside down. I continued cooking at 180 ° C.
9. After another 15 minutes, I turned the chicken upside down again. The temperature setting does not change.
10. After another 15 minutes, I turned the chicken upside down again. After another 10 minutes, I turned it upside down again, raised the temperature to 190 ° C and set the oven to grill function. I browned the chicken well on the side with the breast for another 5 minutes. Obviously, you can brown it as much as you prefer, sprinkling it from time to time with the butter drained in the pan and not letting it out of your eyes, so that it does not burn.
11. Let the chicken rest for 15 minutes before serving. An extremely, extremely juicy fried chicken comes out, cooked to perfection, neither too much nor too little.
We served it with rice noodles with noodles and a green salad, generously sprinkled with melted butter from the pan. I can't even describe how delicious it was!
Jak łatwo gotować pierogi w kuchence mikrofalowej
Przez długi czas wydawało się wszystkim, że kuchenka mikrofalowa nadaje się tylko do podgrzewania gotowych dań, a ogólnie rzecz biorąc, przedmiot domowy nie jest zbyt praktyczny. Ale stopniowo stało się jasne, że w kuchence mikrofalowej można na przykład gotować warzywa na sałatkę.
Co więcej & # 8211 przyszła kolej na pieczenie i całe ciasta z mikrofalówki. What about ravioli? Czy można gotować pierogi w kuchence mikrofalowej? Tak, okazuje się, że można je również ugotować w kuchence mikrofalowej, nie stając przy kuchence i nie odprowadzając wody. I dostań gorący obfity lunch nawet w moim biurze.
Remember the nettle dumpling recipe? Or that of cherry dumplings? Well, the Poles also have a unique kind of dumplings on the menu called pierogi. This dish is found in a lot of recipes from Polish cuisine, such as soups or desserts. Pierogi fillings are made according to the imagination of the chefs, but in Poland the dumplings are most often filled with cabbage and mushrooms, potatoes with cheese, onions and meat. For dessert, sweet cheese, jams or fruit fillings take precedence.
Golabki is the Polish name for an extremely popular dish in Polish cuisine, made from boiled cabbage leaves, wrapped around a filling of minced beef or pork, onions and rice. Golabki are very similar in appearance to traditional Romanian pork sausages and are often served during the winter holidays or on festive occasions.